Tuesday, October 8, 2013

MY MODERN HERO


                                      MY MODERN HERO

                         When we hear the word hero, we can immediately think superman, batman, spider man, and many more superheroes in some movies. But to be a hero you doesn't need costumes and super powers.
                          For me, my heroes are my family, heroes who are always there in my side to help and guide me. Yeah! They don't have super powers but their power is their love and care to me. That's why I treat them as my superheroes and they are my idols. I don't want to lost them. They are also heroes that doesn't need money for their service. They are willing to sacrifice themselves for my goodness.
                         I honor my parents in the whole wide world. They are a hero who deserves to be idolized. I love them so much. They are my hero, now and  forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment